Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Let's Start "B-logging"

Hello everyone,
 Its been quite a while since I've been planning this, ever since "Rambler" set the ball rolling and this morning I saw a " Parambler" too. 19th September ,I sent the group an email inviting suggestions for the name of this blog, very few noticed , even fewer replied. Then I thought, the best shot at this blog would be to bring it to reality, may be then the people will take heed and realize what a grand success it could be. Almost everyone in our class has a blog (thats a valid presumption i think), I want this blog to be a common platform for each one of us, All 60 odd of us will be authors for this blog. I am sure there many more Poets, Bloggers, Writers amongst us.The only thing a blogger wants is audience, and what better audience than our own friends. Even if you don't write, everyone loves reading(that again, is a presumption :D ).

 Another thing I want to add is that language wont be a barrier at this blog, write anything and everything you want, in any language you want, as long as it does not cross any lines( no abusive language please).Also,I would love suggestions for the blog's title(the blog's address unfortunately now cannot be changed).


I wont bore you with any more globals. Anyone who wants to write at this blog please drop me your e-mail address at itsashok89@gmail.com , I will send you an invite for being an author here.

Let's Start "B-logging"

P.S: 
A big thanks to "Rambler", who inspired me to this idea.


I would also like to thank the following people for their suggestions
  1. Areeb Ahmed
  2. Dileep Bajaj
  3. Atishay Kumar Jain
  4. Arjun Budhraja(the address was his idea, b'log wasnt available unfortunately)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment